Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ThisClose

In addition to blogging about the debt, I've been keeping a paper journal as well. I've also graphed the balances over the last couple years. Last night when I was plotting the balances for February 2010, I noticed how close the two points are. Only about $660 separate the balances. With my federal tax refund and freelance check coming (hopefully soon), my savings will -- drumroll, please -- soon exceed my debt balance!

Can you believe that?! It is so encouraging. That visual on the graph really struck me.

Any PF bloggers out there who are feeling frustrated by their progress, I implore you to hang in there. Believe me, if I can get as far as I have, I know you can. I can't tell you how frustrated I've gotten over the years -- how often I thought to myself, "This will never end." Heck, I still get frustrated. But do not waver in your determination. You'll get there.

No comments: