Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Don't Have a Decent Title for This Post

... but I do have news to report: I officially owe less than $5,000.

Yep, you read it correctly. I now owe less than a quarter of what I originally owed. Yay! Pardon me while I take a moment to do a little happy dance.

...

OK, I'm back. This milestone feels good. But what has tempered my excitement is my anxiety on this next step I'm attempting to take: homeownership. Because of my anxiety, I've been procrastinating on moving full steam ahead. I just want to wake up and have it done, ya know? Alas, life does not work out like that. (Well, mine doesn't.) And it's time I act like an adult and get my act in gear -- at least as far as this particular thing is concerned. (Yes, I know I need to get my act in gear in other areas, but let me handle this one first, OK?)

So, that's where things stand for now.

No comments: