Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well, That Was Quick

October was supposed to be a challenge month -- no clothes, books, or music. Three days into it, I downloaded a song on iTunes and ordered two bras, and today I bought a CD at Goodwill.

I'm trying not to beat myself up too much. The bras were necessary -- I am down to one black one. I lost my flesh-toned bra during my vacation (how the heck does one lose a bra in an apartment?!) and have since been unable to wear any white shirts. So I ordered a white one that I will dye to match me (like I did with the one I lost), as well as a black backup bra.

As for the music, the iTunes song cost 99 cents, and the CD -- one I've wanted for about eight years -- was only 3 bucks at Goodwill. (Can we say that the CD was my treat for taking in some donations?)

No items were charged in the breaking of this challenge.

1 comment:

Maria said...

3 days- that was pretty good?!