Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ooops! I Did It Again!

Apparently the items I bought over the weekend were gateway drugs.

A couple months ago I bought this wonderful dress/tunic from J.Peterman. I know a lot of people laugh when they hear J.Peterman because of Seinfeld, but it was a legitimate company before that show ever incorporated it in its storylines, and it continues to sell beautiful, distinctive, and well-made items. Anyway, this tunic is spectacular. And it was on clearance!

I wore it to work yesterday over leggings. I got lots of compliments, including one from my boss, who loved it so much she wanted to buy one too. And I loved it so much that I decided to buy a backup. It's one of those things that in about five years, after I've worn out the other one, I will be glad I had to the foresight to buy another.

Still, the goal was to not buy clothes, books, or music for 30 days. I didn't last a week.

No comments: