Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

I have fallen off the wagon. Hard.

The last two weekends have seen me spend, baby, spend. It's like I can't leave the apartment without shopping somewhere. Just a few things at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Ooo! Flip-flops are on sale at Old Navy ... while I'm here, I'll check the clearance rack! Gotta swing by Wal-Mart for a few odds and ends.

As a result, I've spent a significant portion of the money I'd set aside for my trip next month. Apparently I didn't set it aside far enough. Thankfully, I haven't charged a lot. I'm still ahead on my debt payment plan, even with the one charge I've made, so that's good. Still, I've got to get a handle on things, and soon, before things get too out of control.

On the plus side, I've been working hard to get our national economy back on track.

The monthly update for May is coming in a few days. It won't be tragic, but it won't be great. See you then.

1 comment:

Maria said...

That's so "American" of you! :)