Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cue the Dance of Joy

I've been a good girl: In the last week, I've arranged to pay back -- from my paycheck and from savings -- my credit card for the items I've charged recently. I hated having to get even more money out of savings, but had I not spent the first savings withdrawal on random things instead of using it to pay for the credit card purchases to begin with, I wouldn't have been in the position I was in. It will feel good to go on vacation knowing that I have that taken care of.

Also, that stupid dress I ordered and returned (see previous post) has already been credited back on my credit card. If only all businesses worked so quickly to process returns ...

Another thing that feels pretty damn good is that my most recent payment on the Little Beast has resulted in a balance of a scant $511 and some change. I can't even put into words how good it feels! And just think, if this feels good, how great is it going to be when I make that last payment in August?!

No comments: