Friday, February 1, 2008

February 2008 Updates

I've updated the savings and credit card balances. The totals are over there on the side, but here's how the debt breaks out:

Little Beast: $2,085.69
Big Beast: $16,522.36

A $40 payment will be made today toward the Big Beast. I'd used that card to order some facial products, but was a good girl and scheduled an automatic payment from my checking account to pay it. The payment was scheduled for today, but it hasn't posted it.

The savings balance doesn't include a $500 payment that's scheduled to be sent today. It hasn't posted yet either. But at least it's on its way and will be reflected in the March 1 balances.

So there's been some progress. Woohoo!

Also, according to the post office's delivery confirmation, the boots have made it to their return destination. So now all I have to do is stay on top of the progress of my credit to my credit card. That, and the credit card payments that will be made this month, will also reflect in the March balances.

Here's to a prosperous February!

No comments: