Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lesson Learned

The second pair of Lucchese boots also suck. The leather is dry and cracked, and there's a white film on them. Not cool.

How disappointing.

But if I didn't believe it before, I believe it now: I am not supposed to order anything. I mean, everything I've ordered in the last seven months has had to go back. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on shipping. I'm sure it's a lot.

And I'm also sure that I need to stop ordering clothes and shoes online.

The good thing is that almost three hundred bucks will be refunded back to my credit card. Can't complain about that. Granted, given past experience, it'll likely be the end of February before that happens. Still, at least the balance is heading in the right direction: down.

No comments: