Thursday, August 5, 2010

The End


The credit card debt? It is done.

The payment was posted yesterday but it didn't appear as such until this morning. After working toward this day for over three years, I could barely contain myself the last 24 hours waiting to see that zero balance.

I had the goal of 10/10/10, but I very much wanted to pay it off earlier. I couldn't see how that would be possible, what with buying a place and moving. But here I am. I still don't know how it happened (beyond divine intervention) but I am so thankful for it I have to testify.

Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading your blog this morning, I started last night. Very inspiring!
Congratulations and best wishes on your new place!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go !

Deb

veronica said...

Thanks so much for your comments and congratulations. It means a lot -- it really does. It's been quite the journey, paying off this debt. And I don't think I'd have been able to stick with it had I not had this blog, which kept me accountable.

Thank you for reading. :-)