Friday, May 14, 2010

So it dawned on me last night that in a month I will be in my new digs. A month. How trippy is that? I'm not sure how unpacked I will be, but knowing me (and my serious OCD issues), I'll be pretty much done with the move.

Things are proceeding OK. In fact, I heard from my agent today. She told me that I'm done, nothing to do but wait for settlement. That was good news. I mean, I've been pretty much living under the assumption that all was well, but it was good to have confirmation.

I've been taking care of various details, but I really need to pick up the pace with packing. I'd like to say that I'll make headway this weekend, but the weather is supposed to be spectacular, so ...

Also, some good news: I may have another freelance gig, this time with writing. It's not a done deal, but I'm supposed to talk to my contact this weekend. We'll see. Also, I've been wanting to sell my bike. I never ride it, and I don't want to drag it to yet another apartment. I advertised it at work and one of my coworkers is coming by to check it out. A little extra cash will come in handy.

So that catches you up. I'll probably check in after settlement, so see ya then!

No comments: