Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April 2009 Update

A better update for April:

The Debt: $11,442.85
The Savings: $5,730.74

The debt balance is a difference of $583.09. It will be less soon; I bought some fabric and haven't paid the card for the amount yet. I will when I get paid next week.

The difference is savings is mostly due to my tax refund.

Hallelujah! Things are looking so much better than they did last month, and I am truly thankful. And my health seems to be a bit better. I'm not 100 percent where I should be, but compared with how I was last month? I'm definitely getting there.

I must confess, though, that I am suffering from a major case of the I-Wants. So far I've been able to keep it in check, but it's been hard. So very hard. My inner fashionista really misses how well we used to dress and is so tired of wearing the same old crap every day, season in and season out. Oh well. I have other priorities right now. Period.

No comments: