Saturday, January 31, 2009

February 2009 Update

It's a day early, but the numbers are in, so I figured what the heck:

The Debt:
$12,393.73
The Savings: $4,939.20

At least this month the numbers are going in the right direction. :-)

I don't have much else to report. Things seem to be settling down somewhat, and I'm grateful for that. Things tend to get wonky during and after the holidays, and this year was no exception.

I am happy to report, though, that the family dog, Daisy, no longer requires surgery. By some miracle, the growth under her eye fell off on its own last month. My father went to put drops in her eyes one morning and it was just gone. She wasn't even in any pain. Nature took care of the whole thing for us.

Anyway, that was a potential expense that I don't need to worry about anymore.

No comments: