Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging in a Bubble

There are a few PF blogs I check out regularly. Inevitably, I then check out the folks on their debt blogs. And you know what I've found? I seem to be the only single person over 35 with credit card debt. Well, I know that's not true, but I do seem to be the only one blogging about it.

Is anyone else out there? It would be great to share experiences and encouragement with someone similarly situated.

Also, if you're a visitor, please feel free to comment.

In other news, I received my new 80-hour net salary amount from HR. I've decided to increase my 401(k) amount a little bit. There will still be enough left from my raise to cover new expenses -- increases in rent, auto insurance, and gas -- with just a wee bit left over. This is my diplomatic way of saying that my raise is not going to fast-track my debt payoff. But that's OK. Saving is good.

Also good is that I'm starting to consider what I'd like to do when this is over. I've a couple ideas. It'll be fun to be able to pursue other things without this albatross.

See ya May 1!

2 comments:

veronica said...

Here I was telling people to feel free to comment when I didn't even have my comment function turned on. My apologies! I must've turned off that function when I changed templates.

Bouncing Back said...

Your not the only one over 35 with credit card debt, there are others, just not as many blog about it, usually the Baby Bloggers do the blogging and us Boomer Bloggers read 'em