Saturday, February 28, 2009

March 2009 Update

I know I'm a day early, but I wasn't sure how much I'd feel like posting tomorrow. I'm still not 100 percent, and I may just chill tomorrow.

So without further ado, here's the March update. A word of caution -- it ain't pretty.

The Debt: $12,025.94
The Savings: $4,671.23

The debt balance has gone down $367.79. It should be down by more than that, but at least it's down, right?

The savings is down too, by $267.97. That sucks.

This month isn't looking that great, either. I have a few things to take care of. I'll probably do what I've done in the past -- pay with the card (for the points) and then pay it off with savings.

Hopefully, my tax refund will come this month and I'll be able to catch things up and get back on track sooner rather than later. Still, I've got a long way to go if I'm going to meet my October 2010 goals. I'm really going to have to step up my game.

No comments: