Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Roundup

Just checking in. I went to visit my folks for Thanksgiving. Because I bought my car from a dealership down there, I get free car inspections for as long as I own the vehicle. So I had that taken care of while I was down there, in addition to getting my oil changed and the tires rotated and balanced. It was time for my engine flush, too, so I had that done. I didn't have the money for these things, so I charged it.

I also charged a couple small items from the consignment store. Nothing much -- a couple body washes that were on clearance.

My plan is to do what I did with the class: transfer money from savings to my checking account and then write a check for the credit card payment in the exact amount.

Just wanna wait until next payday. I feel like I've been juggling too much. I want things to settle first. It's only a week away.

No comments: